Beefcake's Various Ramblings

Fantasy sports and putting people in the proverbial BOX!

Monday, April 24, 2006

BIG PIMPIN'

Well, I've been busy with research, but I have still found time to make most of my Fantasy Baseball teams awesome.

Total Number of Teams: 7
Total Number of Teams where I was present for the draft: 5
Teams I drafted in First Place: 3 (Another team drafted is in 4th of 14 and that league has the most retarted scoring system ever)
Non-drafted: 2nd of 10 and 6th (soon will be moving up) of 12

My sole blackeye is the team I drafted in an AL only league. What the fuck was I thinking? I completely blew the draft; it is incredible. I thouhgt I could draft guys later than I could because there were so many who missed the draft. As a result, I am comfortably in 8th place out of 10. The best part is that there are no decent free agents, and the "Big Name" players I could trade 2 for 1 are sucking. GREAT!

1 Comments:

At 1:19 PM, Blogger Ta said...

way to blow that one beefer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home